Sustainable and beautifully textured
Vtec Group’s Cork wall tiles are a natural and sustainable interior product. They are incredibly lightweight and have acoustic properties.
Harvested by hand in the most considerate manner, the bark of the Cork Oak tree is bound together to form highly decorative cork wall tiles, designed for easy installation.
The surface is usually coated with a slight seal or wax coat, to give the finished product a surface with increased sunlight resistance and assist easy maintenance.
BENEFITS OF CORK WALL TILES
- Beautiful ambience – choice of tones and textures for various moods
- Natural and sustainable product for conscientious design
- Biophilic and highly characterful – perfect for a feature wall
- Easy maintenance and resistance to sunlight
- Flexible– can be cut to shape and installed around curved surfaces
- Quick and easy installation – simply adhere to the substrate
- Acoustic benefit – soaks up the sound
View the Cork Specification Guide or Cork Data Sheet for product specification and technical data or download the Cork Installation Guide. Alternatively, you can visit the Downloads and Technical Guides page in our Help and Advice section.
CORK SPECIFICATION GUIDE CORK DATA SHEET
CLICK HERE TO READ FAQS